A website allows you to provide information about
your company, products or services. It allows your
business to be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
It gives you global exposure and immediate feedback
from your customers. Today, not having a website
puts you out of touch with your customers. As
more businesses venture online, those who do not,
are increasingly at a great disadvantage. Here are
some reasons why a company website is essential.
- Equal Exposure: A Website provides equal exposure for all-
whether its personal, a small business or a
- Improved Customer Service: Customer service is the key to success. A
company website is a great place to publish your
contact information, customer surveys, FAQ and
more. Most importantly it allows for immediate
- Economical Advertising: When compared
to the costs of advertising such as direct mail,
magazine ads, radio and television, the cost of
a web site is nominal.
- Availability: Time of day and company
location is now irrelevant. With a website your
information is available to anyone, anywhere, at
- Multimedia: Provide your customers with an interactive
experience. Show off your products, services,
press conferences and more by adding multimedia
elements to you site.